Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unbelievable!

Unbelievable! At times, that's how I feel about God and His incredible love. Once again, He has blessed us beyond comprehension. I wish I could be detailed with some of this. Just take my word, God is bringing Charis home...we are just along for the ride. Charis' name means grace or gift in Greek. Well, God gave us another big charis yesterday afternoon. Grace upon grace, gift upon gift, our Lord is overwhelming us with His provision and power.

As if everything He has done so far wasn't enough, today came more. We received notice of our consulate appointment this morning!!!! This was the last piece we needed from China to be able to make our actual travel plans. We now have our flights booked... they were gifted to us through a family in our church who wanted to give us their frequent flyer miles. Our cost: taxes. Unbelievable! More mind-blowing than that is there were 3 frequent flyer seats still available on the days we needed to travel to and from China. That is so God. It shouldn't surprise me, but I have to admit it still does. It amazes me. He amazes me! Our reservation will be dated today, but I have a feeling God's reservation for us is dated before time began! In a little over 3 weeks, we will meet our daughter. Unbelievable! Can't wait. Give thanks to the LORD for His love endures forever!!!!!!!!