Friday, October 12, 2007

All I can say is WOW!

Yesterday, after we received our TA, God connected us to yet another family adopting one of Charis' friends. We have contact with the families of Esther, Jeremy and now Amira, another precious, little 8 year old girl in Charis' orphanage. We are spread from Washington state, Iowa, Michigan (We won't hold that against anyone, will we?! Ha ha!) and of course Chicago. God is keeping these kids together...I don't know what He has planned for them, but I know it is good.

Our God is sooooo good. I am blown away by who He is and what He does. He continues to pour down His blessings upon us in order to deliver Charis into our family and eventually into His. And I don't mean little blessings...I mean BIG blessings from our very BIG God! I can't be specific, but today God amazed us once again with His tangible, amazing love for us and especially for Charis. All I can say is WOW! And thank you, Lord. You are the Father to the fatherless.