Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'll look at the moon tonight

September 25th is China's Mid-Autumn Festival. People will get together all over the country to celebrate abundance under the harvest moon. Charis should receive her moon cakes and a letter from us letting her know we are thinking of her on this festive day. We sent enough so she could share them with her friends and the oprhanage staff. I looked at the moon tonight because it is already tomorrow in China and in a few short hours, my precious daughter will look up into a China sky and see this very same moon. It's amazing to me to think that we are over 6000 miles apart, and though we can't yet see each other, we will look up into the heavens and see the same night light. I love you little one. Soon we will look at the sky together. Indeed, the whole earth is full of His glory.